Samstag, 28. März 2015

Arno Elias - El corazon


English 
The heart Why should you forget? 
you have so much fear Why should you forget? 
when I only want your love, It's my soul telling me telling me to follow you I want to give give you everything, everything, everything your forgiveness but I know about love I do know how to love, 
corazón I do know how 
to love I do, my love Corazón, 
corazón I want to give my forgiveness
 I know it, my love 
Why should you leave? 
 Understand me, I love you and. 
to fight for a worthwhile life 
That is love Understand it, my love and I have forgiveness,
 I forgive you I feel much more than (affection?) 
I feel love for you I want to give you everything 
you wish for Be my love, corazón 
I know about love you are, 
 you are my heart 
You are my heart
 I want to give you love Understand it!
 I want to forgive you
 Be my love 
It's my soul telling me telling me
 to follow you 
 It's my soul telling me 
telling me to follow you